Dermal Fillers in Chicago and Northwest and Southern Indiana
Achieve a younger-looking appearance with minimal to no downtime with FDA-cleared dermal fillers at ReJenesis MedSpa. We offer an extensive selection of leading dermal fillers to replenish lost volume and smooth lines and wrinkles on the face for lasting rejuvenation benefits.
Our dermal filler selection includes:
- Juvéderm® XC
- Belotero Balance®
- Revanesse® Versa™
Juvéderm, Belotero Balance, Restylane-L, Revanesse Versa, and Voluma are all made with a synthetic form of hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally-occurring molecule in the body that helps skin cells retain their moisture and elasticity. Injected into strategic areas of the face, dermal fillers help to smooth skin and plump recessed areas to achieve a revitalized appearance for months at a time.
Bellafill is our longest-lasting dermal filler, smoothing lines and replenishing lost facial volume for up to 5 years per treatment. Bellafill is made of tiny microspheres of polymethacrylate (PMMA) that are suspended in a smooth collagen gel. While providing immediate benefits, these PMMA microspheres stimulate the body’s natural production of collagen for long-term improvements.
Dermal fillers are ideal for rejuvenating the following areas of the face:
- Marionette lines
- Nasolabial folds
- Vertical Lip lines
Frequently Asked Questions about Dermal Fillers:
Which dermal filler is right for me?
We will help you understand your options and choose the ideal treatment plan for your needs and goals during your personal consultation. Here’s a brief description of each dermal filler to help you understand the basics before your office visit:
- Juvéderm XC helps smooth moderate to severe parenthesis line and wrinkles around the nose and mouth, providing benefits that can last up to a year.
- Belotero Balance is an HA-based filler similar to Juvéderm that is specially formulated to integrate into the skin and preserve natural facial movement for up to 6 months or longer per treatment.
- Restylane-L is an HA filler that provides rejuvenating benefits, smoothing moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds around the mouth and lips for up to 18 months or longer.
- Revanesse Versa is an HA-based dermal filler that is also formulated to minimize facial wrinkles and creases around the mouth and lips. Versa features HA molecules that are spherical and uniformly sized to minimize swelling and provide benefits lasting up to six months per treatment.
- Voluma is an HA-based filler that helps to restore volume to the cheek area for up to two years of rejuvenation.
- Bellafill's PMMA microspheres provide immediate volume and smooth smile lines while stimulating the body’s production of collagen for up to five years of rejuvenating benefits.
How long do dermal fillers last?
Dermal fillers provide anywhere from 6 months to 5 years of benefits, depending on the type of filler used. Our longest-lasting filler is Bellafill, which offers up to 5 years of rejuvenation. Voluma can replenish cheek volume and restore a younger-looking appearance for up to 2 years. Restylane-L offers up to 18 months of benefits, while Juvéderm XC affords up to 12 months of younger-looking skin. Both Belotero Balance and Revanesse Versa offer up to 6 months of revitalization. We will help you decide the best treatment for your one-of-kind needs during your personal consultation.
What are the side effects of dermal fillers?
The most common side effects of dermal fillers are swelling, bruising, and pinpoint bleeding. We will work carefully and be as precise and delicate as possible when administering your injections to reduce your risk of side effects. We will also apply ice after your treatment to curb swelling. Most side effects are temporary and subside in the hours after your treatment. Swelling may take a few days to resolve, but this is a normal reaction that is not cause for alarm.
Do dermal fillers hurt?
Every dermal filler we offer contains lidocaine, a type of anesthetic that numbs the skin to ensure your comfort. You may experience temporary pinching or a slight stinging sensation during your treatment, but this discomfort is well-tolerated and dissipates soon after your treatment.
What kind of downtime can I expect with dermal fillers?
Every person responds differently to dermal fillers, so it’s impossible to predict your exact downtime. Many patients experience little to no downtime and resume their regular daily activities shortly following their dermal filler session. There are some patients, however, who experience swelling and minor bruising for a few days to a week. Rest assured, we will help you through every step of your treatment to ensure you experience optimal results. Please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions or concerns that may arise following your treatment!
How can I get started with dermal fillers in Chicago and Northwest and Southern Indiana?
Schedule your complimentary consultation today by calling 844.735.3637.