Meet Our Team
Dr. James Joseph
Medical Director of ReJenesis MedSpa
- Medical School: Michigan State University, College of Osteopathic Medicine - East Lansing, MI, 1994-1998
- Residency: Midwestern University Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at St. James Hospital & Health Centers, 1998-2001
Dr. Joseph has completed numerous aesthetic trainings and certifications through the prominent Ageless Institute in Aventura, FL under the renowned Dr. Sharon McQuillan as well as at Advanced Aesthetics in Milwaukee.
He is a leader in the field of cosmetic injectables such as BOTOX® and dermal fillers like Restylane® and Juvederm® as well as PureLipo® liposuction, fat transfer, stem cell harvesting and injections. In addition to his aesthetics work, he is also on staff at Pinnacle Hospital in Merrillville, Indiana. His surgical procedures are performed at Merrillville Plaza Surgical Center.
“Medical aesthetics is my passion because the confidence boost I am able to give my patients is incredible,” says Dr. Joseph. “My philosophy and the philosophy of ReJenesis MedSpa is all about ‘youthful aging’, which means aging gracefully, and most importantly, on your own time. I provide dramatic yet natural-looking results for my clientele throughout the Chicago and Indiana. My team and I invite you to experience the ReJenesis MedSpa difference today!”
Meghan Pesich has been a licensed aesthetician since 2005 with Medical Aesthetics experience. She has worked alongside the areas most established Board Certified Physicians and Dermatologists and has completed advanced training with medical aesthetic procedures and the most up to date technologies.
Meghan is a qualified member of the ASCP. Meghan is an advocate of overall anti-aging and well being. She continually educates herself on progressive treatments and products to ensure the highest quality of care.
Advanced Training and Certification:
- March 2012 – Training certification: Elos Plus (E-matrix and Sublime)
- February 2010 - Latisse Lash Expert Certificate, VI Peel certification, Skinceuticals, Glotherapeutics product training
- March 2008 - Training Certification: Prolite II, Mediostar XT, Bellederm Cosmeceuticals, Specialty Compounding Medical Grade Peels, Parisian Peel and AWT
- March 2008 - Laser Safety Officer Certificate
- January 2008 - Extensive business management course in Dallas, TX
- January 2007 - Lumenis Laser Operators Certificate, Glytone Peel, Medical Microdermabrasion